Search This Blog

Sunday 8 February 2009

joy with the juice of life


Having returned from a week in sunny Egypt to an absolute climate shock of snow as we got off the plane it has taken me a while to adjust to being back in Blightey.

However, just the other day I delighted in finding this joyful flower carefully hidden in an orange. It inspired me to take a photo of it - 'see my beauty and rejoice in my juice' it silently whispered - which is exactly what I did - its sweetness mixing beautifully with carrot and apple juice - a sacrifice well worth its short lived life.
It is these small things that can spur us on in our creative and spiritual lives. Just smiling to this juicy flower I thank it for its simple beauty and for the moments of wonder that I enjoyed. It helped me at a time when I actually was not feeling too well and gave me its goodness whole heartedly.

Now I have the energy to promulgate my work, not the least of which is a week in the sunny Charente in France late in June this year, really looking forward to it - a week of sun, yoga and relaxation and perhaps a massage treatment or two thrown in - bliss!!

1 comment: